- Taiwan celebrates Mid Autumn Moon Festival 2021 on Monday, 20th of September. We don't ship orders from the 18th to 21th of September. Happy Moon Festival!
Due to limited or cancelled flights some countries do not get post (including EMS) from the abroad. The actual list of those countries you can find at the Taiwan Post website.
If the delivery to your country is suspended, you will be noticed during checkout.
Alternatively, FedEx and DHL are available. We can offer rationable rates, but we have to check previously if there are no restrictions to import tea with these operators in your country. Please contact us, if you are interested in such kind of delivery service.
- Welcome pack of selected GABA oolong is available in our shop.
- Spring Ying Xiang Oolong Tea #20 and Spring Jasper Oolong Tea #19 are available in our shop.
- Full Aroma Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 95K and Rare Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 100K are available in our shop.
- Rare Organic Dayuling Green River Oolong is available in our shop.
- Rare Osmanthus Jin Xuan Milk Oolong and Fu Shou Shan Osmanthus Oolong are available in our shop.
- Rare Aged Oolong Lao Cha is available in our shop.
- Rare Alpine Mountain Yu Shan Garden Oolong is available in our shop.
- Looking for your favorite Taiwanese tea? Ask us and we will find it for you! If you don't know the name of the tea, you can easy send us photo of teabag with hieroglyphs.
Sun Link Sea Medium Backed Alpine Oolong is medium backed oolong from Shanlinxi Forest Recreation Ar..
Medium Backed Apline Mountain Alishan Oolong from Shihjhuo township (石棹), Alishan area. Shihjhuo is ..
Ruby Black Tea (also called Taiwan Assam Tea, Red Jade, Hong Yu or Taiwan tea #18) is a tea tree var..
Li Shan area is the highest mountains in Taiwan. Li Mountain has altitude more than 2000 meter above..
Aged Oolong Lao Cha (Lord of Old Tea) is a rather unusual Taiwanese oolong. Its main difference is t..
Jasper Oolong Tea is cultivated by the Qingxin Oolong and the Jin Xuan Oolong trees, and known as Ta..
Yingxiang Oolong Tea is cultivated by the Qingxin Oolong and the Jin Xuan Oolong trees, and known as..
Alpine Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea (Dongfang Meiren or Dong Fang Mei Ren) from Hsinchu County is also..
Most popular products
You heard a lot about healthful features of GABA tea, but never taste them? GABA oolong (Cui Yu or ..
All about Tea from Taiwan
Tea experts know, that tea taste depends on different factors, including tea ware, temperature of brewing water and brewing time. How to brew tea properly in order to fully enjoy tea taste?
Gaiwan (蓋碗/盖碗) is a special cup with a cover and a saucer for a tea brewing. Volume could be different - usually it is 80-200 ml. Usually gaiwan is made from porcelain, but also could be from glass or clay.
Teahouses have become a distinctive part of Taiwan's culture. People go for the ambience and to have a good cup of tea.
You can find teahouses all over the island. Spending a few hours in pleasant surroundings over a pot of best oolong tea is as easy and every bit as fashionable as finding a cup of coffee in one of the popular coffee shops. Some people go to teahouses for tea, others go just for the ambience.
The Duanwu Festival, also often known as the Dragon Boat Festival, is a traditional holiday originating in China, occurring near the summer solstice. It is also known as Zhongxiao Festival commemorating fealty and filial piety.
The Dragon Boat Festival is one of the four most important holidays that is celebrated in the Southwest of China. It has been held annually for 2000 years.
We get a lot of questions, where people ask: What is the difference between oolongs from Taiwan and China? Why Taiwan tea is more expensive compare with tea from China?
First of all look on the map of that part of the world and compare China Mainland and Taiwan.