- Annual Competition Winner Bao Zhong (Pouchong) of 2022 is available for the order. Free shipping to most countries. Limited stock!
- Last chance to buy Fu Shou Shan Osmanthus Oolong / Heaven Pool Osmanthus Oolong. Limited stock!
- Rare 30 Years Aged Oolong Lao Cha is available in our shop. Stock is limited!
- Peach Flavor White Tea Oolong from Li Shan Hwa Guan / Hua Guan is available in our shop.
- Light Backed High Mountain Alishan Oolong Tea and Alishan Shijhou Jin Xuan Milk Oolong are available in our shop.
- Winter Alpine Oolong from Dayuling is available in our shop.
Due to limited or cancelled flights some countries still do not get post (including EMS) from the abroad. The actual list of those countries you can find at the Taiwan Post website.
If the delivery to your country is suspended, you will be noticed during checkout.
Alternatively, FedEx and DHL are available. We can offer rationable rates, but we have to check previously if there are no restrictions to import tea with these operators in your country. Please contact us, if you are interested in such kind of delivery service.
- Welcome pack of selected GABA oolong is available in our shop.
- Full Aroma Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 95K and Rare Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 100K are available in our shop.
- Rare Organic Dayuling Green River Oolong is available in our shop.
Tie Guan Yin (Iron Guanyin) is a mainland tea tree from Anxi County, Fujian Province. The place of t..
This is a winner of annual Pouchong tea competition (tea festival) of 2022. Tea is delivered in a gi..
Dayuling (Da Yu Ling) Spring Oolong tea is a top-grade oolong tea from the plantation at 88 km in Da..
30 years Aged Oolong Lao Cha (Lord of Old Tea) is a rather unusual Taiwanese oolong. Its main differ..
Peach Flavor White Tea Spring Oolong is a top-grade tea from the Li Shan Hwa Guan / Hua Guan Area is..
This is High Mountain Alishan light baked oolong comes from Ali Mountain Area. Alishan (Ali Shan) m..
High Mountain Alishan Shijhou Jin Xuan milk oolong comes from Ali Mountain Area, from Shihjhuo towns..
Fu Shou Shan Osmanthus Oolong is the combination of Fu Shou Shan Oolong (Heaven Pool Oolong) with Os..
This GABA oolong is semi-oxidized tea from Chiayi County, Taiwan and grows in the foothills of Mount..
Most popular products
This Red Oolong Tea (Hong wu long) is growing in Hsinchu County. Due to high fermentation level 85..
All about Tea from Taiwan
Tea is organic product without any preservatives, colorants and flavors. That’s why tea, as any other food, tea has it’s own storage recommendations. How keep freshness and taste of the tea?
Tea quality and taste depends not only on tea region, right brewing method, but also on season of growing and harvesting.
Different seasons give different tea taste and also depends on weather conditions during certain season certain year (temperature, rains frequency), tea taste could also vary.
Teahouses have become a distinctive part of Taiwan's culture. People go for the ambience and to have a good cup of tea.
You can find teahouses all over the island. Spending a few hours in pleasant surroundings over a pot of best oolong tea is as easy and every bit as fashionable as finding a cup of coffee in one of the popular coffee shops. Some people go to teahouses for tea, others go just for the ambience.