- Rare Li Shan Hongyun Roast Black Tea #21 (梨山紅韻紅茶) / Red Rhythm Tea is available in our shop.
- Zhu Lu Oolong and Shi Jhou Honey Black Tea from Shihjhuo township are available in our shop.
- Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 105k is available in our shop. Stock is limited.
- Last chance to buy Fu Shou Shan Osmanthus Oolong / Heaven Pool Osmanthus Oolong. Limited stock!
- Rare 30 Years Aged Oolong Lao Cha is available in our shop. Stock is limited!
- Peach Flavor White Tea Oolong from Li Shan Hwa Guan / Hua Guan is available in our shop.
- Looking for your favorite Taiwanese tea? Ask us and we will find it for you! If you don't know the name of the tea, you can easy send us photo of teabag with hieroglyphs.
- Why the Taiwanese oolong is more expensive, than Chinese? Find the answer here.
Li Shan Hongyun (Red Rhythm) roast black tea #21 is a rare black tea, which comes from the Li Shan a..
This is Premium Zhu Lu (Pearl tea) high mountain oolong comes from Ali Mountain Area, from Shihjhuo ..
Shi Jhou Honey Black Tea is a rare black tea which comes from Ali Mountain Area, from Shihjhuo towns..
Rare Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 105K is a top-grade light fermented oolong tea from the..
Tie Guan Yin (Iron Guanyin) is a mainland tea tree from Anxi County, Fujian Province. The place of t..
Dayuling (Da Yu Ling) Spring Oolong tea is a top-grade oolong tea from the plantation at 88 km in Da..
30 years Aged Oolong Lao Cha (Lord of Old Tea) is a rather unusual Taiwanese oolong. Its main differ..
This GABA oolong is semi-oxidized tea from Chiayi County, Taiwan and grows in the foothills of Mount..
Most popular products
This Red Oolong Tea (Hong wu long) is growing in Hsinchu County. Due to high fermentation level 85..
All about Tea from Taiwan
Teahouses have become a distinctive part of Taiwan's culture. People go for the ambience and to have a good cup of tea.
You can find teahouses all over the island. Spending a few hours in pleasant surroundings over a pot of best oolong tea is as easy and every bit as fashionable as finding a cup of coffee in one of the popular coffee shops. Some people go to teahouses for tea, others go just for the ambience.
How Taiwanese people brew aged tea to get dark brew and get more taste. Recipe from our tea boss.
Have you ever wondered why Japanese green teas are so bright green, while Taiwanese and Chinese ones are not. The reason lies in an additional process called de-enzyming or fixation.
Gaiwan (蓋碗/盖碗) is a special cup with a cover and a saucer for a tea brewing. Volume could be different - usually it is 80-200 ml. Usually gaiwan is made from porcelain, but also could be from glass or clay.
Coffee and tea are two of the most popular beverages in the world. If you enjoy a delicious cup of either, it’s always good to know how to brew them in the best way possible to get the most out of every cup.
The GABA is a shortening for Gamma-aminobutyric acid. Due to the special production technology, the content of this acid in GABA tea is the very high.
Than this acid is so important?
Two wild, indigenous tea subspecies, Taiwan Mountain Tea and Red Sprout Mountain Tea, were discovered in Taiwan as early as the 17th century. However, they had little economic value and were not widely used due to their bitter taste and thin, brittle leaves.
More than 200 years ago, some tea trees from Fujian Province in continental China were delivered to Taiwan. It was the beginning of the tea culture in Taiwan.
Tea experts know, that tea taste depends on different factors, including tea ware, temperature of brewing water and brewing time. How to brew tea properly in order to fully enjoy tea taste?