Special offers and hot deals
Taste the black tea from Sun Moon LakePremium Taiwan Sun Moon Lake Black Tea (Tea # 18)
Taste our GABA selectionThe most complete Taiwanese GABA collection!
Our rare oolong collectionTry our selected rare oolongs
Try and taste our welcome packsNot sure which tea to choose? Try our welcome kits!
Due to limited or cancelled flights some countries do not get post (including EMS) from the abroad. The actual list of those countries you can find at the Taiwan Post website.
If the delivery to your country is suspended, you will be noticed during checkout.
Alternatively, FedEx and DHL are available. We can offer rationable rates, but we have to check previously if there are no restrictions to import tea with these operators in your country. Please contact us, if you are interested in such kind of delivery service.
- Welcome pack of selected GABA oolong is available in our shop.
- Spring Ying Xiang Oolong Tea #20 and Spring Jasper Oolong Tea #19 are available in our shop.
- Full Aroma Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 95K and Rare Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 100K are available in our shop.
- Rare Organic Dayuling Green River Oolong is available in our shop.
- Rare Osmanthus Jin Xuan Milk Oolong and Fu Shou Shan Osmanthus Oolong are available in our shop.
- Rare Aged Oolong Lao Cha is available in our shop.
- Rare Alpine Mountain Yu Shan Garden Oolong is available in our shop.
- Looking for your favorite Taiwanese tea? Ask us and we will find it for you! If you don't know the name of the tea, you can easy send us photo of teabag with hieroglyphs.
- Why the Taiwanese oolong is more expensive, than Chinese? Find the answer here.
Sun Link Sea Medium Backed Alpine Oolong is medium backed oolong from Shanlinxi Forest Recreation Ar..
Medium Backed Apline Mountain Alishan Oolong from Shihjhuo township (石棹), Alishan area. Shihjhuo is ..
Ruby Black Tea (also called Taiwan Assam Tea, Red Jade, Hong Yu or Taiwan tea #18) is a tea tree var..
Li Shan area is the highest mountains in Taiwan. Li Mountain has altitude more than 2000 meter above..
Jasper Oolong Tea is cultivated by the Qingxin Oolong and the Jin Xuan Oolong trees, and known as Ta..
Yingxiang Oolong Tea is cultivated by the Qingxin Oolong and the Jin Xuan Oolong trees, and known as..
Rare Organic Dayuling Oolong from Plantation 100K is a top-grade oolong tea from the Dayuling area i..
Alpine Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea (Dongfang Meiren or Dong Fang Mei Ren) from Hsinchu County is also..
Most popular products
You heard a lot about healthful features of GABA tea, but never taste them? GABA oolong (Cui Yu or ..
All about Tea from Taiwan
Tea experts know, that tea taste depends on different factors, including tea ware, temperature of brewing water and brewing time. How to brew tea properly in order to fully enjoy tea taste?
Tea quality and taste depends not only on tea region, right brewing method, but also on season of growing and harvesting.
Different seasons give different tea taste and also depends on weather conditions during certain season certain year (temperature, rains frequency), tea taste could also vary.
We get a lot of questions, where people ask: What is the difference between oolongs from Taiwan and China? Why Taiwan tea is more expensive compare with tea from China?
First of all look on the map of that part of the world and compare China Mainland and Taiwan.
Coffee and tea are two of the most popular beverages in the world. If you enjoy a delicious cup of either, it’s always good to know how to brew them in the best way possible to get the most out of every cup.